I would like my patients to have the best of everything when they are at FMS Dental. I am passionate about helping people, and I feel fortunate to be able to do that through dentistry. Along with my wife, Dr. Melanie, and the rest of our team, I hope to provide our community with excellent dentistry for many years to come.
Education and Continuing Education
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Texas School of Dentistry at Houston
- Master of Science, microbiology – University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- Preceptorship in oral implantology – University of Texas School of Dentistry at San Antonio
- Conscious sedation certification – Medical College of Georgia
I strive continually to learn new and up-to-date information about dentistry in order to provide my patients with the best treatment possible. I am aware of people’s anxieties when it comes to dental treatment and have made it a routine part of my practice to have techniques and services available to them (like IV sedation) to help them get the treatment they need without fear.
- Member: American Dental Association
- Member: Texas Dental Association
- Member: Greater Houston Dental Society
- Member: American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Fellow: International Congress of Oral Implantologists
Outside the Office
I have been happily married to Dr. Melanie for 26 amazing years, and we have twin daughters, Sophie and Sarah. When I have free time, I can be found playing music with friends in our rock band.
Dr. Farnam Farzam is your dentist in Houston, Rice Village, River Oaks, Heights, Bellaire, Midtown, Downtown, Greenway, Lakewood Church, TX dentist for children, teens, and adults. Schedule an appointment with Dr. Farnam today!